With a woolly merino lining, internal membrane and water resistant leather, the Aspen Arctic boot will keep little feet snug and dry. Multi-strap fastening and a side zip provide superior openability and adjustability, while timeless styling in a premium plum colourway makes the Aspen the perfect finishing touch to a winter outfit.
Adjustability + Fit
- Double hook-and-loop strap and side zip.
- Standard length. Designed to fit average width feet. Adjustable around ankle.
- Quickdry Vintage-Look Leather Upper.
- Gum Step Up TPR Sole.
- Merino Fleece Lining.
Polish every two weeks with a natural polish such as beeswax or a revitaliser cream to keep leather soft and protected. This will also provide some protection from water. Light scuffs can be reduced by rubbing beeswax or cream over affected area. Avoid fully immersing in water. Dry naturally, away from direct sunlight. Do not bleach, soak, or tumble dry.
The stage range for early walkers:
- Step Up is designed for the shape of toddlers' feet.
- Constructed to guide the earliest steps.
- Flexible, breathable materials.
- Durable, contoured outdoor soles.
Quick drying, vintage-look premium leather with reduced water absorption properties.
Child-safe and non-toxic, all our materials and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards.
- Highly flexible, durable TPR compound sole designed to withstand wear and tear from walking and running.
- Wave' inspired pattern, with feature grooves for maximum flex and anti-slip grip.
- Slightly rounded sole base to support ankle mobility.
Set your store