The evolution to our globally award winning Dimension, the Dimension II is a highly flexible performance shoe with an ultra lightweight durable sole. The twin-face merino/nylon knit in two-tone black and white colourway lets kid's little feet breathe comfortably and wrap around collar with elastic attachment keeps their feet secure. Suitable for active kids, this style fits true to size.
- Upper: Coated Leather + Twin-face Merino/Nylon Knit
- Sole: BBX B-Aktiv KP (White)
- Lining: Twin-face Merino/Nylon Knit (Black)
Wipe with a damp cloth. Dry naturally, away from direct sunlight. Do not bleach, soak, or tumble dry.
The stage range for active kids:
- Kid+ is designed to reflect kids’ maturing foot shape.
- Designed for dynamic movement.
- Flexible, durable and breathable Material.
- High-grip pattern soles for active movement.
Premium leather for dynamic movement with protective coating. Wonderfully water repellent and scuff resistant.
Specially designed smart knit fabric with a super soft merino layer on the inside and extra strong nylon on the outside. Regulates temperature and resists odour.
Child-safe and non-toxic, all our Material and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards.
- Hardwearing, non-marking sole with 30% natural rubber for extra durability and flexibility.
- Tread angled for strong grip across diverse range of activity and stability through toe drive and heel plant.
- Deep grooves across high flex area of sole support natural foot flexion and extension.
- Based on Formula 1 tyre tread, water wicking funnels expel water from underfoot, increasing traction.
Set your store