The evolution to our globally award winning Dimension, the Dimension II is a highly flexible performance shoe with an ultra lightweight durable sole. The twin-face merino/nylon knit in two-tone grey and charcoal colourway lets kid's little feet breathe comfortably and wrap around collar with elastic attachment keeps their feet secure.
Adjustability + Fit
- Single hook-and-loop strap. Adjustable around ankle.
- Designed to fit average width feet. Standard length.
- Premium Soft Leather + Twin-face Merino/Nylon Knit Upper.
- White Xplorer EVA Sole.
- Cotton Knit + Twin-face Merino/Nylon Knit Lining.
Polish every two weeks to keep the shoes in top condition. Light scuffs can be reduced by rubbing a matching coloured shoe polish over affected area. Avoid fully immersing in water. Dry naturally, away from direct sunlight. Do not bleach, soak, or tumble dry.
The stage range for kids almost walking and cruisers:
- Xplorers are designed for the shape of cruisers' chubby feet.
- Soft, breathable and flexible materials.
- Ultralight, flexible sole for free movement and ground connection.
- Grippy soles and reinforced toe-caps for exploring feet.
Ultra soft and lightweight premium leather with uniform grain and texture.
Specially designed smart knit fabric with a super soft merino layer on the inside and extra strong nylon on the outside. Regulates temperature and resists odour.
Child-safe and non-toxic, all our materials and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards.
- Ultra-lightweight and flexible EVA rubber sole to support cruisers and crawlers.
- Soft on young feet, tough protection from harsh outdoor surfaces.
- Soft curves and high flex to to support 360 degree movement.
- Dotted, non-slip grip sole pattern.
From our Instagram
Set your store