The Driftwood sandal in understated forest green colourway is completely openable for ease of fit, and its double strap fastening also provides excellent adjustability across the toe and ankle. Suitable for a range of foot widths, and with the added comfort of ultra-soft leather and a padded heel, the Driftwood is a widely popular summer style.
Adjustability + Fit
- Double hook-and-loop straps. Adjustable around ankle and foot.
- Designed to fit all feet shapes. A half size larger than standard.
- Vintage-Look Leather + Nubuck Upper.
- Gum Step Up TPR Sole.
- Pig Skin Lining.
Polish every two weeks with a natural polish such as beeswax or a revitaliser cream to keep leather soft and protected. This will also provide some protection from water. Light scuffs can be reduced by rubbing beeswax or cream over affected area. Avoid fully immersing in water. Dry naturally, away from direct sunlight. Do not bleach, soak, or tumble dry.
The stage range for early walkers:
- Step Up is designed for the shape of toddlers' feet.
- Constructed to guide the earliest steps.
- Flexible, breathable materials.
- Durable, contoured outdoor soles.
Premium, vintage-look leather with luxurious waxed finish.
Soft nubuck leather, with buttery smooth finish.
Child-safe and non-toxic, all our materials and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards.
- Highly flexible, durable TPR compound sole designed to withstand wear and tear from walking and running.
- Wave' inspired pattern, with feature grooves for maximum flex and anti-slip grip.
- Slightly rounded sole base to support ankle mobility.
From our Instagram
Set your store