The Driftwood sandal in unique slate colourway has fully adjustable straps across the foot and ankle. With the added comfort of ultra-soft leather and a padded heel collar, the Driftwood is a widely popular, open-toe summer sandal. Suitable for first walkers, this style fits narrow to wide feet, and up to one size longer in length.
Adjustability + Fit
- Double velcro straps. Adjustable around ankle and mid-foot.
- Fits narrow average and wide width feet. Fits up to one size longer in length.
- Quickdry™ Vintage-Look Leather + Foil Laminated Suede Upper.
- Gum Step Up TPR Sole.
- Tobacco Leather Lining.
Polish every two weeks with a natural polish such as beeswax or a revitaliser cream to keep leather soft and protected. This will also provide some protection from water. Light scuffs can be reduced by rubbing beeswax or cream over affected area. Avoid fully immersing in water. Dry naturally, away from direct sunlight. Do not bleach, soak, or tumble dry.
The stage range for early walkers:
- Step Up is designed for the shape of toddlers' feet.
- Constructed to guide the earliest steps.
- Flexible, breathable Material.
- Durable, contoured outdoor soles.
Vintage-look premium leather with reduced water absorption properties.
Premium velvety suede with luxurious, glossy foil finish.
Child-safe and non-toxic, all our Material and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards.
- Highly flexible, durable TPR compound sole designed to withstand wear and tear from walking and running.
- Wave' inspired pattern, with feature grooves for maximum flex and anti-slip grip.
- Slightly rounded sole base to support ankle mobility.
From our Instagram
Set your store