Tested to keep kids' feet dry for up to four hours submerged in water thanks to the Bobux SPLASHTEX® internal membrane, and sporting a fine merino lining, this waterproof boot will keep feet warm whilst staying dry and healthy in wet conditions. Featuring a classic navy colourway, white speckled sole and rubber-like overcoat finish, the Paddington masquerades as traditional gumboots or wellies whilst making use of the foot-health centric qualities of true premium leather. Suitable for active kids, this style fits true to size.
Adjustability + Fit
- Side zip and elasticated gusset. Non-adjustable fixed shape.
- Designed to fit average width feet. Standard length.
- Coated Leather with Rubber Finish Upper.
- White Kid+ TPR Sole.
- Merino Wool Knit Lining.
- SplashTEX® Waterproof Membrane.
Wipe with a damp cloth. Dry naturally, away from direct sunlight. Do not bleach, soak, or tumble dry.
The stage range for active kids:
- Kid+ is designed to reflect kids’ maturing foot shape.
- Designed for dynamic movement.
- Flexible, durable and breathable Material.
- High-grip pattern soles for active movement.
Ultra-durable, coated leather, with rubber finish. Wonderfully water repellent and scuff resistant.
Child-safe and non-toxic, all our Material and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards.
- Highly flexible, durable TPR compound sole designed to withstand wear and tear from walking and running.
- Hive' design provides excellent grip.
- Four anatomically placed grooves provide flex for growing feet.
From our Instagram
Set your store