The ultra waterproof, soft leather boot. Tested to keep kids' feet dry for up to four hours submerged in water, and sporting a fine merino lining, this waterproof boot will keep feet warm whilst staying dry and healthy in wet conditions. Featuring a bold red colourway and rubber-like overcoat finish, the Paddington masquerades as a traditional gumboot whilst making use of the foot-health centric qualities of true premium leather.
Adjustability + Fit
- Side zip and elasticated gusset. Non-adjustable fixed shape.
- Designed to fit average width feet. Standard length.
- Coated Leather with Rubber Finish Upper.
- White I-Walk TPR Sole.
- Merino Wool Knit Lining.
- Waterproof membrane.
Wipe with a damp cloth. Dry naturally, away from direct sunlight. Do not bleach, soak, or tumble dry.
The stage range for confident walkers:
- I-Walk is designed for the leaner shape of confident walkers' feet.
- Designed for confident movement.
- Flexible, durable and breathable materials.
- High-grip pattern soles for active movement.
Ultra-durable, coated leather, with rubber finish. Wonderfully water repellent and scuff resistant.
Child-safe and non-toxic, all our materials and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards.
- Highly flexible, durable TPR compound sole designed to withstand wear and tear from walking and running.
- Hive' design provides excellent grip.
- Four anatomically placed grooves provide flex for growing feet.
From our Instagram
Set your store