This understated winter boot in a classic navy colourway is designed for everyday wear in chilly climates. The unisex Tahoe Arctic boot is lined with Merino wool that naturally regulates temperature and wicks away moisture, and topped with lambskin for extra fluff around the ankle. Also featuring the Bobux SPLASHTEX® internal waterproof membrane to keep little feet dry and warm. The outer zipper, side gusset and strap fastening allow for easy on-and-off and extra adjustability, keeping kids stylish and comfortable throughout the colder months. Suitable for first walkers, this style fits true to size.
Adjustability + Fit
- Zip and single hook-and-loop strap.
- Standard length. Designed to fit average width feet. Non-adjustable fixed shape.
- Quickdry™ Vintage-Look Leather Upper.
- Gum Step Up TPR Sole.
- Merino Fleece + Lamb Shearling Lining.
- SplashTEX® Waterproof Membrane.
Polish every two weeks with a natural polish such as beeswax or a revitaliser cream to keep leather soft and protected. This will also provide some protection from water. Light scuffs can be reduced by rubbing beeswax or cream over affected area. Avoid fully immersing in water. Dry naturally, away from direct sunlight. Do not bleach, soak, or tumble dry.
The stage range for early walkers:
- Step Up is designed for the shape of toddlers' feet.
- Constructed to guide the earliest steps.
- Flexible, breathable Material.
- Durable, contoured outdoor soles.
Vintage-look premium leather with reduced water absorption properties.
Child-safe and non-toxic, all our Material and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards.
- Highly flexible, durable TPR compound sole designed to withstand wear and tear from walking and running.
- Wave' inspired pattern, with feature grooves for maximum flex and anti-slip grip.
- Slightly rounded sole base to support ankle mobility.
Set your store