Velvety nubuck leather in a modern mustard colour, a contrasting ankle cuff and double strap closure adorned with a brass icon stud add style to the classic Timber boot. Breathable leather and a padded heel provide added comfort, while superior adjustability is achieved with the double strap closure. Its balance of form and function make this Step Up style a perfect casual boot for cooler climates.
Adjustability + Fit
- Double hook-and-loop straps.
- Standard length, designed to fit all foot shapes. Adjustable around ankle and foot.
- Waxy Suede Upper.
- Gum Step Up TPR Sole.
- Tan Pig Skin Lining.
- Padded collar for comfort.
Use a natural water-repellent spray on nubuck and suede before wearing and every four weeks following first wear for protection against water damage. Avoid fully immersing in water. Dry naturally, away from sunlight. Do not bleach, soak or tumble dry.
The stage range for early walkers:
- Step Up is designed for the shape of toddlers' feet.
- Constructed to guide the earliest steps.
- Flexible, breathable materials.
- Durable, contoured outdoor soles.
- Premium velvety suede with luxurious waxed finish.
- Child-safe and non-toxic, all our materials and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards.
- Highly flexible, durable TPR compound sole designed to withstand wear and tear from walking and running.
- Wave' inspired pattern, with feature grooves for maximum flex and anti-slip grip.
- Slightly rounded sole base to support ankle mobility.
Set your store