Premium leather in a shiny navy finish, a contrasting ankle cuff and double strap closure make the Timber a street-styled boot perfect for the cooler months. With excellent adjustability, this style is suited to most foot widths, but the beautiful qualities of premium full grain leather are the real star of the show.
Adjustability + Fit
- Double hook-and-loop straps.
- Standard length, designed to fit all foot shapes. Adjustable around ankle and foot.
- Premium Leather Upper.
- Gum Step Up TPR Sole.
- Tan Pig Skin Lining.
- Padded collar for comfort.
Polish every two weeks to keep the shoes in top condition. Light scuffs can be reduced by rubbing a matching coloured shoe polish over affected area. Avoid fully immersing in water. Dry naturally, away from direct sunlight. Do not bleach, soak, or tumble dry.
The stage range for early walkers:
- Step Up is designed for the shape of toddlers' feet.
- Constructed to guide the earliest steps.
- Flexible, breathable materials.
- Durable, contoured outdoor soles.
- Specially selected, soft, premium leather with uniform grain and texture.
- Child-safe and non-toxic, all our materials and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards.
- Highly flexible, durable TPR compound sole designed to withstand wear and tear from walking and running.
- Wave' inspired pattern, with feature grooves for maximum flex and anti-slip grip.
- Slightly rounded sole base to support ankle mobility.
Set your store