Premium leather with a vintage, waxy finish, a contrasting ankle cuff and double strap closure make the Timber a street-styled boot perfect for the cooler months. With excellent adjustability, this style is suited to most foot widths, but the beautiful qualities of premium leather are the real star of the show. Over time, the white wax finish rubs into the leather, rejuvenating it and giving the boot a whole new vintage look that gets finer with age!
Adjustability + Fit
- Double hook-and-loop straps.
- Standard length, designed to fit all foot shapes. Adjustable around ankle and foot.
- Premium Leather with White Wax Finish Upper.
- Gum Step Up TPR Sole.
- Tan Pig Skin Lining.
- Padded collar for comfort.
Polish every two weeks with a natural polish such as beeswax or a revitaliser cream to keep leather soft and protected. This will also provide some protection from water. Light scuffs can be reduced by rubbing beeswax or cream over affected area. Avoid fully immersing in water. Dry naturally, away from direct sunlight. Do not bleach, soak, or tumble dry.
The stage range for early walkers:
- Step Up is designed for the shape of toddlers' feet.
- Constructed to guide the earliest steps.
- Flexible, breathable materials.
- Durable, contoured outdoor soles.
- Premium leather with a brushed white, waxed finish.
- Child-safe and non-toxic, all our materials and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards.
- Highly flexible, durable TPR compound sole designed to withstand wear and tear from walking and running.
- Wave' inspired pattern, with feature grooves for maximum flex and anti-slip grip.
- Slightly rounded sole base to support ankle mobility.
Set your store