Blending a traditional pattern with modern styling, the Gingham Xplorer is the best kind of quirky. Perfect for children learning to walk, the Gingham boasts an ultra light, flexible sole to allow feet to move naturally, and a discrete strap fastening for a secure, comfortable fit.
Adjustability + Fit
- Single hook-and-loop strap.
- Standard length, designed to fit average width feet, adjustable above ankle.
- Coated Leather + Cotton Canvas Upper.
- Fuchsia Xplorer EVA Sole.
- Polyester Microfibre Lining.
Wipe with a damp cloth. Avoid fully immersing in water. Dry naturally, away from direct sunlight. Do not bleach, soak, or tumble dry. Light scuffs can be reduced by rubbing a matching coloured shoe polish over the affected area.
The stage range for kids almost walking and cruisers:
- Xplorers are designed for the shape of cruisers' chubby feet.
- Soft, breathable and flexible materials.
- Ultralight, flexible sole for free movement and ground connection.
- Grippy soles and reinforced toe-caps for exploring feet.
- Super flexible leather for dynamic movement with protective coating. Wonderfully water repellent and scuff resistant.
- Woven cotton canvas. Provides breathability and durability.
- Child-safe and non-toxic, all our materials and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards.
- Ultra-lightweight and flexible EVA rubber sole to support cruisers and crawlers.
- Soft on young feet, tough protection from harsh outdoor surfaces.
- Soft curves and high flex to to support 360 degree movement.
- Dotted, non-slip grip sole pattern.
From our Instagram
Set your store