- •Ask your child to stand on a piece of paper
- •Draw around both feet with a ball point pen/pencil
- •With a ruler, measure the length of both foot outlines
- •Write down the measurement of the longest foot
- FUN OUTDOOR ADVENTURES FOR KIDS It is a great time of year to get the kids outside and exploring the world around the... MORE
- MOTHER'S DAY PHOTOSHOOT... Mother's day is the perfect day to capture some special moments and have your very ow... MORE
- NATURAL ALL PURPOSE CLEANER Try this great DIY natural all purpose cleaner recipe. You can use this for almost ev... MORE
- HOW FAST DO KIDS FEET REALLY GROW? Between the ages of 3 and 6, children's feet grow an average of 1 mm per month*.... MORE
FOOT LENGTH TOE ROOM
It is important that little feet have room to wiggle and grow, so we have left space for this in our recommended size.
MEASURE YOUR CHILDS FOOT
Our 4 step measuring instructions
THE 4 STEP PROCESS
Our shoes are all designed using the EU size system. Use the guides below to find the corresponding age range or global shoe size. All conversions are estimates.